It bugs us too! adult content

Do any of you ladies relate to me in the fact that people are always complaining about how people judge them for what they do, but I get judged too! I have people say I am a neat freak, and it isnt healthy for my kids to live like that.... or that I expect my kids to exercise toomuch.... or that I am always assumed to be "stuck up" because I am a SAHM and wife, who manages to keep up with my home, And kids, and errands..... I am NOT "stuck up" I am ME! People assume because you are a person with less "issues" that you have it easy! I am picked at too, and ridiculed too, and judged too! I dont think I perfect! MYPOINT IS DONT ASSUME THAT I AM STUCK UP WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM! DOES ANYONE ELSE EVER FEEL LIKE THIS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• well people dont tell me im stuck up but i do care what people think to much
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Amen sista!!
    Anonymous

• no problem!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I can totally relate. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I know what you mean. But, eventually, you won't care what people think. Only your family and close friends will know who you really are. That is what counts.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• No, not really. I'm sorry you do though.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I used to worry what people think, now i just shrug it off, people can be two sided when they dont know your whole story, try to ignore them and just be you, :)
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Your life doesn't matter to me..I would make no assumptions, and I don't think you should give a rats ass what others think of you...just do your thing.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:17 AM on Apr. 29, 2011