Obama's job approval sinks to record low in Pennsylvania

Ouch, that smarts. Pretty soon it won't matter WHO the republican nominee is. How do liberals think he is going to recover when there is nothing going his way?

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Very interesting! I'm betting there's at least one person on here that they didn't poll
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I saw that earlier today as well. He better hope his 'borrow and spend money to make money' plan starts working soon or he will have nothing to run on come fall of 2012.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

Maybe he'll try to pull a "Dallas" and try to convince us that the past 4 years was all a dream. UGH, I just dated myself with that reference LOL
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Maybe he'll try to pull a "Dallas" and try to convince us that the past 4 years was all a dream nightmare. UGH, I just dated myself with that reference LOL

With the above fix to your comment, I'm already convinced!  LOL about dating yourself.  I'm sure you got the series as a gift for Christmas, right?  *winkwink*

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If you did, I got the reference, so I guess I just dated myself, too. ;)

He cannot convince me the past term has been a dream. If he wants to go for 'nightmare', though, he would have a better chance.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Good grief, QuinnMae, that 's what I get for trying to multi-task -- last to the punchline. :(
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• With the above fix to your comment, I'm already convinced! LOL about dating yourself. I'm sure you got the series as a gift for Christmas, right? *winkwink*

Yep yep yep and TY Quinn!

LOL May....what can I say. At least we can claim we are experienced and try to educate people that some of this stuff has been tried before and it REALLY DOESN'T WORK!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 5:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It doesn't matter to the liberals... they drank all that koolaid and will still vote for him again.... no brains!
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• ....and that's without polling me or my husband!! LOL!!

woohoo

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• What I found funny about the link in the text, "One weapon for Obama in Pennsylvania: his running mate, Scranton-born Joe Biden."  OMG~ Biden is Obama's weapon?  LOL..  That is F'n hilarious.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2011