I just don't understand ...

My DH, DS, DD, and I moved in with my in-laws. It was very stressful but we (my in-laws, my DH and I) decide it would be the best finical decision and we could live like this for a few years. It's been less than a year. Shortly after we moved in we found out I was pregnant. No worries there, DH and I still took care of our kids and only asked my MIL to watch them if we were both at work (or doctor's visits). She said she was fine with that. My MIL doesn't work and my FIL's wages got garnished so my DH and I started paying all the bills.

Shortly after we moved in my MIL saw me doing laundry and asked if i could do hers and her husbands too. I agreed and did laundry at least three days a week so it didn't pile up. My DH is a chief so his parents told him (they didn't even ask) that he would cook all the meals when he was home. He spends all day at work cooking, he doesn't want to come home everyday and cook too, but he did most of the cooking. I can be a neat freak so I was constantly cleaning this or that or picking up this or that. I also did most of the grocery shopping.

My MIL sat on her computer most days not doing anything, while my FIL went to work for a pay check we'd never see. So you can understand when I say my DH and I did everything, we really did. Towards the end of my pregnancy I was having trouble taking laundry baskets up and down the stairs, bending down was hard, and I was feeling tired most of the time. So I naturally asked for help. Wouldn't you? It pissed my MIL off.

Yesterday I went into labor and gave birth to a beautiful little boy (we're still in the hospital). My MIL called last night to say she was kicking my DH and me out of her house but the kids could stay. How can you just call some up and say that? Why do it on the birthday of your newest grandson?

I don't understand it. Do any of you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• hugs

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I wish I had an answer for you!! To me its simply wrong and there seems to be a hidden agenda there.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Wow, that is one of the craziest things, but I do want to congratulate u for the newest member of your family. Do u really think she will not let u back there once it is time to leave the hospital?
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2011