do you think maybe we should stop? that it is ok to stop now

so i am suppose to ovulate today. me and hubby has been going at it like rabbits every day since the 28th of November. I was thinking that maybe we could stop now. I mean we have done it every day, including tonight. So what do you ladies think is a week of sex everyday enough to get us pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If it is meant to be your time than, yes, I think a week of sex up to the time of ovulation will get you pregnant.
    Anonymous

• While I was on fertility treatment my doctor told me I HAD to give the hubby sex for 10 days straight with predicted ovulation date in the middle of course lol. Without constant monitoring there is no way to know exactly when you're going to ovulate, it could happen within a few days in either direction of when you're due. Also, having sex multiple times a day probably isn't going to do much good other than deplete his sperm count once a day is fine.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yeah thats how we do it once a day for 5 days straight now. maybe we should keep going until the begining of next week just in case i ovulate late. even though my yourdays calender and my mymonthlycycles calender said the same that I would ovulate todaysaid. I would hate to miss it by just a few days. :)
    thanks
    Anonymous