How often do you and your husband get to go out on date nights?

I hardly ever get to go,i need to though.

motherwanting6

Asked by motherwanting6 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Um.... once a month.
    reem114

Answer by reem114 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Pretty much never.... Sad... We really don't have anyone to babysit for us to. It would be nice to every now and then!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 5:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Maybe a few times a year. Sad-when you really think about it
    momof3gremlins

Answer by momof3gremlins at 5:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We go every other week!! We will make time no matter what life has going for a date. Whether we go to a simple dinner or the movies...
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If you mean an "official" date nite with a babysitter and all, then we've only been out twice in 17 months. HOWEVER, DH and I happen to work a few blocks from each other and we eat lunch together, sometimes even at nice restaurants, almost everyday sans baby. So, I do get lots of "adults only" time, even if we do have to get back to work.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Right now I only usually get to see him at all on Saturdays. If you consider that a date night I guess you could say weekly. But I'm not sure if every visit would really count as such.
    Motherdragon

Answer by Motherdragon at 5:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• hardly ever.don't have the money.
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 5:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Whenever we have the money (ie I've gotten free gift cards to our favorite restaurant through MyPoints) and we can find a babysitter.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Every friday night my mom takes my 2 boys and my bf and I have the night and half of saturday to ourselves. We have been together for 16yrs and she has been doing that for us for the past 11yrs. I will honestly tell you most of the time we grab dinner, alittle shopping for the necessities, and we go home, but it works.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• once a month, it my change now that he has a new job and might have to work weekends, but we will see.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2011