Dropping...

I'm 30 weeks and I think I dropped I seem a lot lower then before....it there a time when you drop to when you deliver? I dont think so but just checkin.

mocamomma22

Asked by mocamomma22 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nah, I think everyone is different. I'm 37 weeks and I haven't dropped >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well the "drop" could happen gradually during the weeks before full term... I'm not a physician, so I say consult one, or a medical journal.. or even just call your mom or somethin... good luck... Happy Holidays.!.
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 8:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• There is no telling when you will go into labor even after you drop. If this is your first child then it could be anytime in the next month or so. Most women on their second (or subsequent) babies don't drop until they are right about to go into labor.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I can't speak for everyone but I know in my case, around 30 weeks I went through a major growth spurt. So, everyone was saying I dropped, but it was just that my belly was getting HUGE. When I dropped, I had trouble walking, my back and hips hurt a lot more, I felt lots of pressure and had to pee a lot more often. But of course, everyone is different.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008