Why do i get jealous whenever i hear about my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend?

the guy i am talking about was my first love.i got pregnant by him when i was 17.we were suppose to get married.we dated for 3 years and the relationship ended.i'm now 26,marrired and have 4 kids.my ex and i can't stand to be in the same room together.we just don't get along.he is a rap artist in our town and is really getting somewhere with his music.problem is,he half pays his childsupport.he told me a few months ago that he still loved me.i just found out last month that he has been dating someone and supposeatly is in love with her.i know that this sounds bad cause i'm married,but im unhappy in my marriage and have been for awhile.for some reason i envy his new girlfriend,even though she is a nice girl.i really need advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Because you are still in love with him.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Forbidden fruit my friend, forbidden fruit.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Im sorry mommy!!! i am the same way i think i still love my ex not the SAME as when we were together but just as a person and i get sooo pissed when i hear about his bitch ass girlfriend... <-- yea that's me being jealous n i have a wonderful SO and we are expecting and i am still jealous :(

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Its nothing to worry about.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 12:39 AM on Apr. 29, 2011