What a fucking dick the biggest bumb ass alive i guess he just doesnt give a shit anymore adult content

omfg i swear im going to kill my dh..so 6 months ago he did the whole online crap for a whole year even while i was pregnat with our 3rd baby. tried saying he was addicted :( he swore up and down that he wasnt ever going to do it again. wtf is wrong with him i just checked what apps he has on my comp for his ipod and found he has some rate girls and guys and find a hot date crap on there uh i feel like cutting so fucking bad but i wnt i have 3 little ones that need me soo to make him feel the hurt me and my kids are out of here..im so fed up with this shit. hes never gonna change. 8 fucking years of this shit is enough for me. fuck you dh have a happy life with your whole online shit.

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• surprised

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It sounds like you and your kids need to hightail it the hell out of there...you need to get rid of those angry feelingS FOR YOUR KIDS SAKE. It sounds like you're pretty much beyond your breaking point and it doesn't sound like he has any intention of changing....8 years is a long time. time for a change :) good luck and hopefully you feel better after getting that off your chest!! (I mean that in a good way) :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• WOW!! I am sorry...
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If you don't mind me asking, How old is he?

If he's young or even young minded, it would be best for you to get out. Make sure you go to a lawyer and tell him your wished about the children because it sounds like this could get ugly fast. Try to be rational and calm even though he is being a dick. It will pay off in the end. Make sure you have someone to vent to or someone you can talk your problems out with too. Your mental health is very important right now, especially for your young ones. Whatever you decide to do good luck.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I had 8 yrs of my ex too..... one of his screen names was im4yougrl. Such a liar. Do you have a place you can go??? I take it that with 3 little ones you stay at home???? Isn't that always how it works. (for me anyways) HERE IF U NEED TO CHAT.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 5:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• hes 27 years old :( uh i just dont get it why cant i be enough for him..im so sick of it..i do everthing i can to keep him happy. im just so sad and depressed all the time. the cutting thing i used to be a cutter whn i was younger and it made me feel like everything was okay. but now that i have kids i know i cant do that they need me to be strong for them. yes my family lives here in town..and a town away..i hate this ive always been happy wth him even after all the shit he put me through but i just think enough is enough.
    mommyof3_21

Comment by mommyof3_21 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• clappingI would leave to FUCK THAT you dont deserve that BS

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• hugs  Could he be a sex addict?

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• it gets me so down.. :( he looks and chats with girls tht have amazing bodys big boobs big butt.. :( i after having 3 kids of course dont look like that even lost weight went from 186 to 110 and hes still looking for that kind of stuff wtf is wrong with me. it makes me feel so ugly.
    mommyof3_21

Comment by mommyof3_21 (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Our situations are completely different but my dh and I have been having problems too. Last night we got into a huge fight and arent even talking now. I also used to be a cutter and last night I locked myself in the bathroom just to get away from him and I seriously thought about cutting again. But I have my 4 year old son to think about. I havent cut in many years but when things get bad the thought always crosses my mind. So I somewhat kow what you are going through. I you want to talk please feel free to message me!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 6:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2011