SIL...venting!!!! adult content

So I talked to my mil this morning and she told me that my sil doesn't want to be around me because I have 2 kids and she is trying to have kids. WTF? I was so pissed to hear that.

My daughter is her goddaughter so now I'm thinking I made a huge mistake picking her as the godparent.

What does my kids have anything to do with her not being able to have kids? I invited her to the christening to my 3 month old now I just want to take the invite away. I was truly hurt by all this. We were pretty close until she started trying to have kids and now she has become such an evil person. I only keep the peace because I want my husband to be able to see his brother.

Sorry to vent. This has just been bothering me all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Sometimes when people are unable to conceive it hurts them to see other's with their children. I know it makes no sense but it is common and hard for us with children to fully understand. It's like a woman being really happy yet hurt to watch her best friend deliver a baby after miscarrying her own.. it's not personal but causes the one without pain so they want to avoid the situation. My sister felt that way about me and I wish I tried better to understand where she was coming from because now I understand that she couldn't control how it made her feel and that it had nothing to do with me.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Its Harsh but those are her issues I know careful thought went into picking her for the GM but I would think about it again? GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I'd reconsider her being the godparent. She's obviously not mature enough to handle responsibility like that, or selfless enough.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 5:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I don't think I can take it away from her now. She is already my 3 year olds godmother...I'm just glad I picked someone on my side of the family this time for my 3 month old.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yes I can...My daughter and my husband. Because for the last year and a half she has been trying so if it takes her 3 more years are we not suppose to see my bil? And is my daughter not going to be able to see her uncle and aunt? Jeez people are selfish and she is making everyone miserable around her even her husband.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• jeez- could you think about someone other than yourself?
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 8:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011