Ah cant stand this anymore!

i dont know what it is but im breaking out and i dont get why..
i always wash my face, i hardley ever wear makup and its all oil free, im not stressed..well that i know of lol and i dont have my hair in my face.. im a little confused :[
and its hurting my confidence alot

Misslondon

Asked by Misslondon at 5:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i am sooo with you. i been tryin this and tryin that and i finally figured out i need to stick with one thing for 2 months before giving up on it. and honestly getting away from chemicals has worked wonders. i just use a basic gentle cleanser. cetaphil has really started working. no salicylic acid, no benzoyl peroxide. figures the chemicals that suppose to help acne have been making it worse for me. also i use a good moisturizer at night and one during the day cause dryness causes breakouts too...vitamin e cream will help with scarring but too much will cause breakouts cause it's oily..good luck mama
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 1:02 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I just bought a Clarisonic Mia and so far I LOVE it. I have very bad acne prone skin, and I use the Mia with either MaxClarity or the Acne.Org system. It's awesome!
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 5:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I was breaking out horribly. I tried AcneFree from Walmart and it has worked wonders. I still have scars but no more bumps.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2011