What is something your child / children does to mirror YOU?

That your not terribly proud of and know you need to work on. I yell and im WORKING on it. and i know my son yells bc I do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• she goes around telling everyone to stop wasting her moms money and turn of the lights lol dh doesnt like it when i do he really doesnt like it when she does it. i laugh but know that i yell and give and attitude when i do it so even though she looks cute i know i need to exspress myself without demanding things get done lol
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 6:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i don't know if this is a bad habit or not but when my little ones are on the phone with gradnparents or their dads they walk around like i do with their hands on their hip and if anyone tries to talk to them they give them the"just a minute" finger. it's actually kinda funny.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It's not me but my SO who always says "Dang it!" Now my 4 year old is walking around shouting that at random times during the day. My 4 year old neice tends to mimic her mom and "scold" her brother and my sons. She has earned the nickname "Grandma" for that.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yup, my youngest is a "little momma." OMG, she's constantly "shh"ing me, going "ahem" "grrrr"...I could go on. Its cute to a point...
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Well, I guess the worst is my 5 yo daughter is always putting her hand on her hip and shaking er finger when she is mad...lol
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I see her picking up on my anxiety, so I'm working on that too.
    splendidbaby

Answer by splendidbaby at 11:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2011