Measuring small.. advice pleeeease

So Ill be 31 weeks sunday, and went to the doctor yesterday and the most she could measure for my belly was 28. Im getting an ultrasound tomorrow to check up on her just in case. Shes a very active baby and heart rates have been good for my appointments. Has this happened to anyone else? Or any advice, Im really nervous. Ive always been paranoid my pregnancy and now this happens and blah =/

minirip

Asked by minirip at 6:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Measurements can be so far off in either direction. I wouldn't worry at all.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Measurements are an estimate. They might move your due date- but everything's probably fine:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 6:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I was measuring a week smaller, then two weeks later I was measuring a week bigger, I would say you'll probably be fine :)
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am in your exact same position. I am 32 weeks on tuesday. I have been measuring 4cm smaller than I should be but he is very very active and always has a great heart rate, so 2 weeks ago they gave me an ultrasound to make sure he is measuring the right the size, and he is. He is actually a perfect size, my belly just isnt stretching and growing like it should. Everything is fine, and I am sure everything is fine with you as well. If you would like, you can message me and talk more about it darling.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 8:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Im praying its just me being tall and my tummy just taking its time. I know God is watching my baby girl and thank you all for your advice, it does calm my nerves some!
    minirip

Comment by minirip (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2011