My boss is such a dick! adult content

I am 8 wks pregnant and he is just so rude. Today when he came in I was working then it came up that this morning I was in the work bathroom puking, he was all that's not my problem.... ok rude I was not asking to go home or anything at all, I actually have not complained at all. Then the girls were looking at my ultrasound pic and he walked up and they were like do you want to see Kristin's ultrasound and his reply was no not really. He is mad that I'm pregnant but guess what i have my own life and you cannot control it your only my boss 4 days a week! Not a question more venting...

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 6:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Like you said your only there for 4 days a week and you have a life, just let it go not everyone thinks pregnancy is great!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• he's your boss. not your friend.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• he is probally just pissed off your pregnant. he will get over it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Maybe he is annoyed that the ladies are not working and are looking at pictures instead? He is the boss, it is his business and there are things to do that do not involve gossiping and non-work talk. Sometimes, people just do not care about your personal life- just because he is your boss, doesn't mean he has to care about your personal life.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yea still doesn't have to be so rude, and we work in a 4 person office as we have for years so we are all really close and he tells us stuff all the time and wants us to listen to his problems and personal life so...
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• he is for sure he even always said I hope none of you get pregnant and just stuff like that.
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• That is really early to tell people in the office. You should wait until your first trimester is over, then tell your boss first. Maybe he's annoyed that you didn't tell him first.
    Anonymous

• Well my best friend works in the office and I did sit down and tell him the day I found out. But with my son I told everyone at 5 wks I really am not embarressed if I miscarry and they know like I said it's me 2 girl co-workers (one my best friend) and the Dr. so not like I told a office of 40 plus people.
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• No trust me, you would think but he asks us about our personal life all the time. If the girls get a message on FB or something he will ask for them to pull it up to read it and he always is giving us advice regarding our life all day long. I know him and know he is jsut being a jerk for sure. I hing up the ultrasound they just walked by for two seconds and said aw and that was all so no biggie on that he doesn't care.
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Apr. 28, 2011