Ladies, how would you handle....

your hubby or so hanging up the phone on you? My gets mad and will hang up the phone on me and it drives me CRAZY! He'll say what he has to say and when i get ready to talk,he'll hang up. This is so disrespectful! Usually,I'll call back to ask why he did that, he wont answer and he knows this burns me up. Then he'll call back like nothings happened. What can I do to get back at him for hanging up on me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• When he saying whatever he want you hang up on him for a change. lol
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 6:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Call him, talk, and then hang up on him. See if he likes it.
    Anonymous

• Don't call him back, he is baiting you... Let him look like an idiot for calling the person he just hung up on, then let him leave a message since he doesn't seem to need your input anyway. If you don't play along he'll have no choice but to act like an adult.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Is he doing it when you are arguing?

If he has said what he has to say, than hangs up, wait until he gets home to talk to him about what you wanted to say.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i would turn my phone off & go stay with a friend. iIf my voice can't be heard, then I'm not going to waste my time....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Quit answering your phone when he does call.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I agree with Ashes0813, don't call him back! He is trying to make you angry. As a matter of fact, I'm not so sure I'd even answer his call to begin with if he's going to do this. And if he does call you back when he's hung up on you, don't answer. He is very disrespectful, I imagine there are worse problems than this going on.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I'd just not answer the phone if/when he did call back. He wants to be disrespectful to you, you do not have to put up with it.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• hang up 1st
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Next time it happens, if he hangs up without letting you speak, don't answer his calls and don't speak to him in person until he apologizes for his rude behavior. Tell him tonight that this is what will happen if he ever hangs up on you again without allowing you to speak. Then follow through. There have to be consequences for bad behavior, even amongst so-called adults.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011