I wonder why this bugged me so much :/ vent no question

ok so one of my friends found me on a site called myyearbook a couple days ago, i havnt seen her since my junior year in high school (so it's been a year and a half since i haven't seen her) she messages me saying "so how many kids do you have?" :O wtf? i tell her "it hasnt been THAT long since i saw you last time only a year or something"

iv been with my boyfriend for a year and 7 months was only with him 2 months last time she saw me and im only 5 months pregnant...is that really how you think of me :/ how sad

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 7:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• aww i am sorry, she probably didnt mean anything by it! dont let it get to you!!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i'm sorry mama i'm 5 months too how exciting:)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 7:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Dang. I'd be kind of offended too.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I would try not to read too much into it. She was probably just wondering how your life is going
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 7:37 PM on Apr. 28, 2011