Does Clearblue digital tests work like a regular test? Does it read lines like any other one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• u take them the same way and it still only takes 3 mins or less just like a regular test i used that with all 4 of my kids and i loved them they work great
    carringfor4

Answer by carringfor4 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I actually like them better B/c they get straight to the Point :) I luv them I always use digital
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 7:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• So it reads the lines for you?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• With digital tests you need to go by with the digital read out. Most of them have 2 lines on the stick even if it comes out "not pregnant" you can not relie on the lines of the digital tests, go by the read out not the lines.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• This is the test i prefer and i personally trust it more. i kept getting false negs on the first response test and the clear blue is what finally gave me my positive answer. it is used just like a regular test. Just depending on if you get digital or regular you just follow the reading guidelines that it has in the directions. very easy to use and not at all confusing. Good luck hope you get the answer you want!!
    mrs.miner

Answer by mrs.miner at 8:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• They either say pregnant or not pregnant.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• NO....THE LINES DO NOT MATTER!!!!!!!!!

You MUST ALWAYS read the DIGITAL answer ONLY.

Digital test DO NOT work the same when it comes to the lines! Go to www.peeonastick.com for more info!!!

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• YEA THEY ARE VERY ACCURATE
    mommyof2519

Answer by mommyof2519 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 28, 2011