Tell me something good!!!!

My wifi thingy-ma-bob finally came today and I am no longer confined to the living room and that damn cord! lol...if I want to get online from the kitchen, my bedroom, the garage, the bathroom {wink} lol I CAN!!!

Tell me something good happening in YOUR life today!

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• smilei absolutely hated my job!!!!! i was miserable but i hung in there because the economy sucks right now. the main reason i hated my job so much was the office gossip was brutal and disgusting..everyone participated except me. so i was the outsider. i will not stoop to such levels. supposed best friends would gossip about each other.. anyways.....2 days ago i got a job offer and i immediately accepted yay!!!!! i have worked at my new job for 2 days now and i am so much happier omg!!!!! my s/o is so happy for me because i am happier. funny thing..i am not dreading going to work on monday.. so long suckers!!!!!!!!!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I was able to help give the teachers at our daughter's elementary school and awesome luncheon to thank them for all of their hard work. It was very touching during a time when so many school staff are being laid off. I was absolutely stunned at how much it meant to them.

Step by step, person by person, I am making the world a better place. It feels good.
    oregonmom22

Answer by oregonmom22 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My husband came home early today and now i dont have to cook! lol
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 7:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i had surgery 2 days ago in my belly... i feel great today :-) even did 3 loads of laundry!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It's almost quitin' time! 5 o'clock get here already!
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 7:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My husband cooked supper and my daughters did the dishws .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• DH and I are one step closer to realizing a dream of a healthier life for ourselves and our children. It will take a lot of time and sweat equity but it is soooo worth it.

Plus I don't have to cook tonight. It's Dine Out for Life.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I get to relax today
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• The baby took an early nap this morning so I got to spend some quality time with bob. My day looks SO much better now.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 11:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I programed my cox remote to my TV and Blu Ray player!!!!!
    PaCsSupermom

Answer by PaCsSupermom at 12:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2011