Waxing adult content

When you go get the "goods" wax do they only do the bikini line or can you go bare? Does it hurt?? I'm just curious thinking about getting it done...

SimplyJassy

Asked by SimplyJassy at 7:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I wax myself bare at home using the Sally Hansen brazillian formula wax kit. It only hurts for a second. The faster/harder you pull, the less you feel it. Ever since I started waxing, I've never gone back to shaving. It's wonderful.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 8:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I know that it is possible but I do not think I have the guts. I've given birth and still don't really want some stranger down there =/
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 7:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I never had any waxing.. However. I got that Very Bare feeling after I got Cancer & 3 Brutal Chemos. I didn't have one hair left on my entire body. I can't imagine having the waxing done or doing it as a job. Best of luck to those that like it!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Bare
    Anonymous

• never had it done but i know you can go bare. just depends on the place and if they offer that. good luck!!
    mrs.miner

Answer by mrs.miner at 7:36 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• all spas offer it. It's a fast way for them to make money. it costs around $100 & takes less than 15 minutes. Any esthetician will tell you that Brazilian wax jobs make them good money.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Bare. Here it only costs me $45 plus tip and it's wonderful! It does hurt a bit, but it's really not as bad as you think and you get used to it - I hate shaving!

Answer by missanc at 7:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• They do go bare it's called a brazilian wax. They also wax your bum too (inside) Starting price is usually around $60 and it can go up depending on how fancy of a place you go to. If it's your first time I suggest you trim down there a bit. To be honest the first time does hurt but it is well worth it if you are tired of shaving. Hair usually starts growing back after 5 weeks.
    MsViv

Answer by MsViv at 7:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• No have not done that
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• it only hurts for a few seconds
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2011