Anyone else tired of all the coverage on the "royal wedding"?

ugh, ENOUGH ALREADY! who gives a rats ass.. NOT MEEE!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Over it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i avoid watching the news - only time i heard about it.. now i hear more about it on cafemom than i do on tv!!! its drving me crazy how many people are sick of it but still are talking about it!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Honestly I have seen more HERE than on tv. Maybe I just watch different channels than the gals here. I have heard it mentioned twice on the radio AND I listen to the BBC! I have seen it maybe once in a commercial. 

What networks are yall watching???

Anonymous

• I can take the Royal Wedding but I am sick and tired of the sight and sound of Donald Trump.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Oh i am. I have seen more on the royal wedding than about all the tornadoes in the south. We just have the basic 5 channels or whatever it is now and that is all they ever have on. If i am watching news at noon i Dont want the main story to be "i this the dress she will wear" and just glance over the fact that a man shot his at his wife 30 times. Or "where will they honeymoon" and glide over "200+ plus deaths in the south. I mean come on is the wedding really that much more important than all the tornadoes we have been having. Didnt we go to war all those years ago to get away from things like this or did i fall asleep in history?
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 8:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yeah i agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chrissysmom72

Answer by chrissysmom72 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• This is the only place I hear about it and it's always complaints.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 8:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I turned on the TV and whatever channel I left it on last night was on and some dumbass was "predicting Kate's hair style" for her wedding day. Seriously people. Get a life. You'll see it the day of the wedding, but why must you predict the damn hair now? Gosh!
    Anonymous

• ME. ME. And ME. My hubs is, too.
    jessswearingen

Answer by jessswearingen at 8:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yes. We fought a war so we didn't have to acre about the monarchy anymore.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 2:50 PM on May. 6, 2011