what does implantation look like?

iive heard a few things....pink or brown light discharge. well i thought i started my period but i described it to my SIL and she had the same thing i did. it started out as discharge with pink and brown in it. then it picked up like a period. but it was still really light (did not fill even half the tampon) but it was pinkish reddish. and my SIL said it lasted 3-5 days. so im trying to get what your implantation bleeding looked like.

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sorry, I did not have any implantation bleeding with either of my pregnancies. But of the people I know who did, it varied from a light, one-time brownish spotting to what seemed like a very light period. I would take a preg test if I were you. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I just had some pink stuff when I went to the bathroom and wiped and it was only when I went to the bathroom two times. I tested 1 week later and got a positive
    Anonymous

• I never got implantation bleeding but you should take a test to ease your mind.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:32 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• sounds like it
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2008