How much makeup do you wear, if any?

When you do wear it how much do you put on and why? Do you wear it only when you have places to go? Do you find that as you get older it changes?...just curious about your answers.

I'm 32 and I wear makeup when I know I have somewhere to be (volunteering @ the school, going out to dinner, going shopping..those sorts of things). As I get older though I find myself hating to put it on and sometimes it looks great, other times not so much. I envy those women who don't have to wear it and look naturally beautiful.

Feel free to give the name of the products you buy!!

805doll

Asked by 805doll at 7:49 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I'm in my 40's, so I wear it everyday! LOL! I wear the Total Finish foundation by Merle Norman because it's a heavier coverage. I like having a smooth finish, but semi matte! I also will wear eyeliner, mascara, a little blush or bronzer, lip liner, and lipstick! Then that has to be followed up with a light powder finish! It's an art!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I wear a tinted moisturizer with SPF, mascara, and lipgloss everyday whether I'm going anywhere or not. If I'm going out at night with my husband, I add blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick. Most of my products are Cover Girl or Clinique. The shades and colors have changed with age, but my basic routine has been the same except the tinted moisturizer - I used to use just a moisturizer but I'm noticing that as I age I need the tint to even out my skin tone (I'm 37)

Answer by missanc at 7:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i never wear make up - never have.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Most of the time I don't wear make up. I do wear make up on holidays and when I just want to.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I dont wear anything most days. If I'm going shopping, I'll put on some neutral eye shadow and some mascara. If I have plans all day or dinner plans, I'll put more on. I look sleepy if I don't put mascara on, so even if I'm running late, I put it on.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• none, never have.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I wear alot of makeup. I wear everything except eye shadow (only if im going somewhere) and i wear makeup everyday. I hate to put it on but i wish i had naturally beautiful skin to. I started kind of young and the older i got the more i wore. But i love to play with it when i have free time.
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I only wear it on special occasions. Occasionally, I'll get the rare urge to put some on, just because. But more often than not, even going out places, I'm all natural. On the rare occasions that I do put makeup on, it's usually a little bit of cover up for blemishes, dark eye circles, etc. Some eye liner and mascara, and a little bit of eye shadow, glitter, or both. I'm not talking like OMG, sparkle face, just a small sprinkling on the eyelids. Think fairy kissed, not Vegas show girl, lol. I usually use a bit of gloss, and maybe some lipstick. Just depends upon my mood.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If I'm just going to be at home I don't wear makeup, if I go out I wear foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, and sometimes eyeliner and lip gloss.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I use it ALL and ONLY Mary Kay!!! They have the best of everything and I am not just saying that.
    I have always worn make-up and I have tried EVERYTHING out there!!
    If you would like samples of anthing...message me!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 29, 2011