Does anyone out there undergo extreme submission...TMI

i am extremely submissive to SO and when we make love, I will want to be tied up, slapped, spit on, have a collar on. in fact one of the first movies we watched together was called THE PET and thats when i knew we were right for eachother! i love to be called his little bitch, worship him,devote my life to him and do anything to make sure his fantasy is fulfilled. All of this turns me on so much i dont know why. i was never like this with anyone else. i love being his slave and calling him master and telling him i will bring more girls home, because i am also bi. I love telling him he owns me and i always wish he could boss me around more since he doesnt really unless i ask. i beg him to tell me to make him dinner or do his laundry or anything like that. I am so madly in love with him. we have been together 4 years and the hottness has never died. i can never get enough bdsm. I want him to have everything he could ever want at his service! especially during sex, but also when we are just at the house or wherever
ive met others, male and female (thankfully) that are like this, but is this rare to be this submissive? what does it mean psychologically...i accept myself, but dont know why im like this, i dont know what it means. i already expect the haters to post something neg, go ahead i dont care i just want honesty. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• "i already expect the haters to post something neg, go ahead i dont care i just want honesty. thank you"

laughingsounds like you would enjoy it if we told you how bad you were, what a little bitch you are to do that, 'Plet' that was my cyber spit... I just cyber spit on you.... did you like it??!!  Is that what you want??  then begggggg me for more!

Anonymous

• Your life. Have at it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My husband and I are into bdsm. I have a collar, wrist/ankle restraints, enjoy being choked, etc. but never would my husband call me names or bring someone else into the bedroom. I am the only person he wants to be with and that's why I can hand over complete control of myself to him, because I know how much he values me and our relationship.
    Anonymous

• That's some sick shit right there
    Anonymous

• i need a girl like you anon. too bad ur not serious
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• normal is relative, don't waste time wondering where you fall on the spectrum, just enjoy and embrace yourself and life
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• hey i see nothing wrong with as long as it makes u happy. its ur life
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I think submission is hot, not being spit on (my ex was a cock knob and spit in my face because he's a piece of shit asshole) or bringing other people into the bedroom though :-/ My SO is dominant, but not to the point that he could take it to. If it makes you happy, who cares what anyone else thinks
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I actually swing the other way. Do what you like with the one you love...or let him make you do it.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 12:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2011