What do you all do for New Year's Eve?

Just wondering how many go out, how many stay in, have parties or whatever. Our plans vary from year to year, but we find as we get older, we prefer to just stay home and safe.

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Holidays

• I have never been to a New Years party. I have always spent it at home with the kids. I always wanted to bring it in making sure they were happy. Now that they are older I would love to do something. I think a nice at home game night is nice.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 12:55 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Get drunk and then cry at how a year ago today I said "This is gonna be the year I lose weight, date, eat right, quit smoking, yada, yada"!!!! And I never the one of those things, except eat right!! I ate alright! :hiccup: Happy Yew Near everybody!!!!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• sit home and watch the ball drop on tv
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My SO and I will not drive at all on New Years. After spending 11 yrs in a semi truck he and I have seen way too many crashes on this day!! I prefer to be home, warm and most of all ALIVE and SAFE!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It's really just like every other night for us! Sometimes we'll get a bottle of champagne, but it really seems like a pointless holiday to me.
    sjanel

Answer by sjanel at 12:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008