Im kinda freaked out adult content

im gonna ask this first to see if anyone has experienced this before(dont tell me to call a doctor since im only seeing if someones had this before if its something bad then i will call)

yesterday i went to the doctors office everything was fine the baby kicked the heart doplar thing, when me and my boyfriend get back to my house we relaxed and cuddled and we start getting all hot and bothered and had sex, while we were having sex it felt like air was being pushed up into me, and after we finish it went away....i wake up today everything seems fine until 2:30 i try to sit on the floor and play with the dog...it felt like there was air in my belly, so i get up and sit in a chair and try to relax my back, it still feels like there was air in my belly, the baby is still moving and attacking my ribs, nothing is leaking, i just dont know what this is it feels like air or pressure or something

has anyone had that before? or should i really be worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's probably just pressure. How far along are you?
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 8:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I wouldn't worry about it I have never heard of air being pushed into the uterus.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:22 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• im 25 weeks, its never happened before....i mean me and my boyfriend had sex last week the exact same way and i didnt feel like this after
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• You are growing at a rapid pace right now. Maybe he hit your cervix which can cause some strange sensations. If you are really that worried call your doctor. BUt it just sounds like pressure to me. Your uterus plus baby plus placenta and amniotic fluid is all going to weigh close to if not more than 10 pounds by the time you are done. All of that weight is being held up by your cervix right now.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 8:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• well its not pressure like cramping pressure....its like air like in a balloon kinda pressure
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Try some Gas-X.
    Anonymous

• HAHA i tried that >.< i even went to the bathroom right now and i still feel that "air" in my belly
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Sorry I have to ask, did you let him *kiss* you down there?
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• nooooo i wont let him go "down there" like that anymore
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Apr. 29, 2011