Do you let your kids sleep with you?

moviestartaal

Asked by moviestartaal at 9:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• sometimes they sneak in to our room in the middle of the night.
    Dawn327

Answer by Dawn327 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Nope. I can't sleep, and they don't sleep well either. We all sleep much better in our own beds.
    Abqmomof2

Answer by Abqmomof2 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I let my second son sleep with me until he was about 9 months old, I nursed him and even though I SWORE I would never co-sleep with a baby he would not sleep anywhere but with me. It turned out to be one of the best things I've ever felt, even though it did crimp the sex life lol. But, I missed him so much once he was in his own room that I sometimes looked for excuses just to go get him and bring him to bed.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Only if they are sick or wake in the middle of night with a bad dream.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Not unless they are sick or have a bad dream and then only for a few min.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No. He's only 4 months and even if I try to let him sleep with us he thinks its play time and starts kicking and babbling and nobody gets to sleep! So I guess I don't have to worry about ever breaking that habit.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My baby sleeps in a cosleeper next to me, but sometimes I pull him into bed with me, especially if I think my bedroom is cold.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well I have to say yes.I have always let my DS sleep with me.I started doing it when he was born because I was so scared something would happen to him and I wouldn't hear him and now he is 2 and he thinks I am supposed to sleep in his bed with him.I am trying to break him of it now and it is tough.My hubby drives a truck and is gone alot during the week so I don't mind that much,but when hubby is home he has to go to his bed.I am proud he is in his bed now.it won't last all night though.
    wifey2006

Answer by wifey2006 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• im like Slinkee haha i sleep with my 5 month old. i love it so much cuz she cuddles up with me and stares at me in the morning and when i wake up she gets all excited lol and she plays with my hair. its so cute! id miss her too much if i put her in her own bed. im just not ready for it yet and i dont think she is either! haha
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No, I never did. When my husband was out of town I'd put sleeping bags on the floor in the bedroom and they slept there for fun. I tried keeping the baby in bed when I was nursing, but I couldn't sleep since I was afraid I'll roll over on him so that was out.

Answer by Bmat at 10:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2008