Baby food??

my angel turns 7 months old today, and i was wondering how much baby food to feed her. at the moment, i feed her half to a full small jar once a day.

should i feed her more a day or leave it as is for a while?

she's a good eater if that helps any.

aubre22

Asked by aubre22 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At 7 months mine was eating 2-3 servings a day of solids, now she is almost 9 months and has 3-4 solids and gets breastmilk 4-5 times a day.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It is really up to you. I started mine at different ages. My third was really between 6 to 8 months when I introduced baby food and it was usually about once a day. Then after a month or so I would add a meal and then to three meals a day, increasing amount and variety.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• On demand, basically. If you're both happy with what she's eating, no need to change it. But you can if you feel the need to. Follow her lead.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• my sons ped said to basically give 1 jar at breakfast lunch and dinner when he was at baby food age, even if he doesnt eat the whole jar.
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 9:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011