depressed..

i'm depressed how do i deal with this?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• Awww honey, I'm so sorry. All I can say is that don't look at yourself this way. Everything happens for a reason and that God obviously has a different plan for you. Keep reminding yourself that it's not your fault and you haven't done anything wrong. I'll keep you in my prayers.

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• What is the cause of your depression? Do you know what may have caused you to be so down?
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 9:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• well i got the call i've been waiting for ALL GOD FRICKEN DAY.. just to find out.. that i cant have any more kids. that i cant be preg. and theirs something wrong with my body! i'm useless!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You are not useless. just talk it out with someone. see a counselor. they are really helpful.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 9:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• why me.. all iwanted was a baby.. to buy baby clothes for. yes i have my two year old. but he's growing up i wanted a lil baby to give my attention too since my two year old doesnt need me as much anymore. i have no one near by my hubby is at work, my friends are all busy. i have no one to talk to! help me!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• First of all, if you need a baby in your life to make you feel needed, or to feel worth something, then there's something wrong right there. It's not the end of the world that you can't have kids....be grateful for the one you've already got, some don't even get THAT chance. If you want another child, look into foster care, adopt, there are other options out there. You need to find something to fill your time with...get a PT job, join a club..do something!! I read your journal post, and I'm not seeing how a blood test can tell you that you can't have anymore children. Sounds like your doctor might be jumping the gun on that one. Wait until more tests have been ran, see what the exact problem is. Until then, stop feeling sorry for yourself. I can't have kids and believe me, there ARE other options out there. If you are seriously depressed, then you need to seek some professional for this, as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• First of all what kind of doctors office tells you you will never have anymore children over the phone? I would seek a second oppinion. I also agree with the pp, if you need a baby to feel worth something you need to figure out why and work it out not depend on a baby for your happiness. Count your baby as a miracle...there are plenty of women out there who can never have even 1 child. I understand this is a let down for you but seek some professional help and get a second oppinion. Don't push the panic button so soon.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2008