"worst" time of the day for you?

For me, I am great staying at home with my 2 kids (ages 3 1/2 and 14 months) all day- until 4:30. From 4:30-6:30 I am a nervous wreck!! Dinner, Baths, 2 crazy kids running around creating a path of destruction is all too much during these 2 hours. At 6:30 Wheel of Fortune comes on and that is my time. I sit on the couch read to my son and don't get up for ANYTHING. Dd goes to bed at 7 and ds is down by 8.

What time of day is most hectic/wearing on you?

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 8:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 1:30....I'm just counting the seconds until 2 so that DD can take her nap LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• That final hour before bedtime.
    Anonymous

• Well we have 6 kids and I agree that the early evening time could be crazy chaotic, but my husband cooks dinner 6 out of 7 nights a week, even though he works and Im a SAHM. So I can be there for the kids when they're getting tired and hungry and keep them entertained or take them outside until our dinner is cooked.

My best time is early in the morning, I get up at 5am and the day is fresh and beautiful. My worst time is probably after school.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• First thing in the morning. I'm not a morning person. I'm ok once I'm up and moving around.
    klr4

Answer by klr4 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• That last 30 min count down to brush your teeth and go to bed time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• First thing in the morning when I need to get all of us out the door on time!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• in the morning around 8-9
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I can't say I have one anymore - maybe from about 3:30 to 5:30, because I'm working and would rather be home cooking supper rather than fielding phone calls from DH about him cooking it. 7-9ish isn't that great either lately because the kids have homework, trouble getting to sleep, etc.
    Anonymous

• im right in there with you the last hour or 2 before bedtime is the most hectic and wearing for me too!
    mum2flowers

Answer by mum2flowers at 10:47 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Oh god! First thing in the morn! My breath is dead an will not move. my bladder is pounding, it hurts to move and my eyes are stuck together........so i can not see where too move...... lol
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2011