Laundry

OK ladies I wanted to know if you was to for get the laundry in the washer what would you do re wash it or go ahead a dry it?

This has happen to me before and I re wash it and so I thought does any one else do this.

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Yes once I washed it twice.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If it smells bad after sitting there I woul rewash them, but if they smell like I just wash them I throw them in the dryer.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I rewash it if is stinky. I try not to do that and waste the water and electric.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Depending on how long it was in the washer, If it wasn't too long ago, I'd go ahead and dry it. If it was in the washer for a while, I'd rewash it.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:53 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yea after I wash it and forget there normally is a smell so i rewash it!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Depends how long it's been in there. I usually wash 3 times a day at least, so it would be only overnight at the very worst. Then it depends how hot the weather's been, if it's starting to smell a bit stale or if it's still nice and fresh and clean smelling.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I will rewash,Its usually my kids who start laundry forget ( or fail to mention to me lol) then i find it a few days later on laundry day :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:56 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I always rewash them if they are in there overnight. They will "sour" as my mom says!lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Longer than 6 hours gets rewashed. I double-wash a lot of our clothes anyway so it doesn't bother me to rewash a load.
    Anonymous

• Depends on how long it sat & what the load consisted of. Some things I'll rewash, others I'll just go ahead & put on the line.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011