Where should I post this here at cafemom?

My husband works out of town and I am sick. So I am looking for a live in child care provider. There could be some PCA hours available if interested. I Have falling issuses. I have Huntingtions dease . I fall a lot from that and that is why we are looking ofr a live in Nanny that would be willing to take on the 30hrs a week pca hours.... and we are willing to pay for the a wonderfuly huge Master bedroom with a fire place. I will pay for every ting form trash, eletric, heat, phone, Food, and I will provide a car as well. so you can take me and my daughter to our appointments. I will be trading the room and car for the nanny position and then you will get cash for the Pca hours.

I live in Grand Rapids MN.

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 8:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can look and see if there is a spot for people in MN, The Newcombers Club, there are a lot of people that chill out there just to see what's good. You could always post in your local newspapers! With the economy I am sure that many people will get in touch with you about it. Then it will only be a matter of going through them and saying no I don't like you, or yes I love everything that you're about! I would just be afraid of who I welcomed in my home.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I would post something like this on www.care.com. You can require a background check there.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• www.care.com
    www.sittercity.com
    www.craigslist.org

Answer by rkoloms at 5:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2011