Where should I post this here at cafemom? Help wanted Nanny PCA

Where should I post this here at cafemom?

My husband works out of town and I am sick. So I am looking for a live in child care provider. There could be some PCA hours available if interested. I Have falling issuses. I have Huntingtions dease . I fall a lot from that and that is why we are looking ofr a live in Nanny that would be willing to take on the 30hrs a week pca hours.... and we are willing to pay for the a wonderfuly huge Master bedroom with a fire place. I will pay for every ting form trash, eletric, heat, phone, Food, and I will provide a car as well. so you can take me and my daughter to our appointments. I will be trading the room and car for the nanny position and then you will get cash for the Pca hours.

I live in Grand Rapids MN.

four2bmws

Asked by four2bmws at 8:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• The market place
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• now where. I'd say try a local agency or paper!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am wondering if E-Bay has any advertising areas for things like this....otherwise possibly local church bulletins, employment agencies, local advertising, or nearby college newsletters etc.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• craigslist
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2011