What about you?

When I was younger my family and I went to church, did an Easter egg hunt then got together with other family members for Easter dinner but as I got older things have changed.
What about you? What did you do for Easter? Did it change for you as you got older?

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 9:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Holidays

• It changed 100%. We dont do family get togethers except for the 4th of july, we usually just hang out with friends do easter egg hunt & bbq. I much prefer it that way!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• We didn't do a whole lot that I remember - we'd wake up to a small basket of stuff in our doorway, wear our spring outfits for the first time to church (and every Sunday after that til fall), and we'd go to a relative's for dinner - half the time we also celebrated my birthday, as it happened to be on Easter quite often. I don't remember doing any egg hunts, but we may have. Now we just kind of do whatever from year to year - whether it's visiting BIL's family, a big dinner with DH's side or a small one with mine, egg hunt with mine or whatever with his. We don't have much for our own traditions yet.
    Anonymous

• its changed i pretty much do nothing
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 4:35 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• it changed, we do more grown up things. by that meaning, whatever we want!
    i used to have to wear a dress. i hate dresses! And i'd have to hang out with family who were 5 times my age. not fun.
    now i can drink and get crazy without being judged, its great!!!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 4:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We would go to brunch at my father's parents, then to dinner at my mother's parents. My father's parents moved so it became just mom's parents.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 12:26 PM on May. 15, 2011