Any help for thinning hair?

I knew my hair on top would thin out because of family history. But looking for ways to increast growth in that area. It's noticeable on women.

klr4

Asked by klr4 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yeah, sorry to hear. My friend has major thinning on top and she has tried it all with no success. Short of spending a ton of money on hair plugs. If there was a cure, many women and most men would die happy.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:15 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Increase your intake of Biotin. There are supplements of Biotin at any drug store. Beets are rich on Biotin.

Also it might be good to consult a dermatologist to rule out any conditions that might be associated with hair lost.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 9:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• healthy you makes healthy hair.. talk to your doctor about health issues that could be causing the hair loss and address them first and you shouldn't continue to loose more than what is considered normal to loos.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• eat protein and stop stressing? im a worry wart but when i let shit go, i feel sooo much better (not saying you're like that, but it IS what makes me grey and loose my hair)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2011