Do you believe in demonic

possession? And if so, what is the cure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Possibly. Depends on the circumstances.
    Anonymous

• No, I don't believe in demonic possesion.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No I don't but I believe that most religions require some sort of exorcism or other ritual to remove them.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Not all religions
    Anonymous

• *points out that I said most*
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I do read the book entitled "Defeating dark angels" breaking demonic opression by Charles H. Kraft. You will require to repent, renounce your past in detail and have the elders pray and fast with you or that person that has problems. It can be done. Blessing!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 10:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Amen! Perfect!
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 10:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• The Lord gave us authority over the powers of darkness. Jesus said plainly "The thing I do and greater will you do." I may not have quoted that perfectly, but if Jesus cast out demons, we can too. The only thing is, our lives must be perfectly in tune with the Lord. A person off the street cannot do this. It requires a relationship with the Lord that does not happen overnight, and that's probably why elders are needed to fast and pray with the person.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yes..for unbelievers. Satan preys who certain unbelievers I believe. I would say search out pastoral help. It will take a relationship with the Lord.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I believe there is a constant Spiritual Battle that goes on between Good and Evil that we cannot see and for good reason. But yes I do believe in what your asking. Jesus cured a possessed man and drove it into Pigs and they drowned themselves.

satan just like God is Very Real and its not something to take lightly. If you or somone you know has been encountering weird demonic like stuff.. get a group of people of maybe just you if thats all you have an pray over him or her and Demand that angels of Jesus Christ Protect this person adn drive out the demons byt the power of the holy spirit and Christ jesus!!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 12:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2008