Which is more important- the lastest and greatest cell phone with data plan and a brand new 15k car with payments or daycare and necessary bills?

just a lil irritated that this woman much rather have a droid phone and 300 a month car payment and go out to bars every night but cant afford to pay daycare, then when suggested to get a cheaper phone and car she defends herself by saying she needs the droid and a 2010 car.... just doesnt make sense to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in

• Paying for daycare and paying my bills are much more important than some high-priced phone and bar-hopping. Some people need to get their priorities straight.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 8:44 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I'll attest that Droids are awesome- but not over taking care of my baby! The car I can understand. I currently drive a 91 Rodeo with no airbags and I am terrified to put my child in it. It would be worth an extra payment to me to have a car with a warranty that I don't have to worry about. The phone? No. Sorry. I can live with a dumb phone and only150 minutes/ month without texting.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 9:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Don't have, need or want a cell phone.
    My 1999 car finally broke so I got a 2007+warranty for $10,000 less than the same car new.

A fool and her money are soon parted.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 9:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Yeah I know,that kind of crap doesn't make any sense to me either.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• B.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 9:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Oh.. The phone and car for sure. I mean we can't live without those. Ohh wait... never mind. I got that backwards.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Well, the obvious answer is B. So, just to be difficult, I will say that in some jobs (like certain sales), the proper cell phone and car might be key and even necessary in order to make money for option B. Also, fancy clothes.

Now, I do think this is silly and the world shouldn't be that way, but in that case, it almost does make sense. I guess I just can't grasp choosing new gadgets over paying bills for selfish reasons. But we drive 4 & 10 year old cars and simple phones even though we are blessed we can pay for everything!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• bills and daycare are important to me, i have a car that gets me from point a to point b and a raggedy cell but as long as me and my family eat thats all we need to live...
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 10:41 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• That is just STUPID!!!!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:33 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

Next question in
IPhone, Droid, or Blackberry

Next question overall (Relationships)
If your hubby texted