Do your kids wnjoy the Hayao Miyazaki -Studio Ghibli films?

My kids have been stuck on Ponyo for DAYS. BEfore that it was KiKi's delivery service, Spirited Away and Totoro. I LOVED Howls Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke(not the kids)... There are very few films we haven't seen...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• DS? Please. I'M the one who'll watch them over and over again! LOL! I've always loved anime like hard core. My son's too young to appreciate it yet but he will be watching them at least once. He is a genius!
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 9:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My Kids first was Totoro. I can't tell you how long it took each of them to get out of the phase where they would pretend to catch soot sprites.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I always like them and will be sharing with my kids when they are old enough to watch tv.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• My DS is too little for those films yet but I'm a huuuuuge fan of all of them. They are so childish and innocent and yet very adult at the same time, and NOT in a Disney sense :)
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 3:58 AM on Apr. 29, 2011