Any Army wives had there kids overseas on a military hospital? I lost my DD's birth certificate

I been searching for it for months, and today i told my self i would look every where. I started in my bedroom, dressers, i looked in every cabinet in the bathroom lol, i looked in my walk in closet. i went through a plastic tub, i looked on shelves, i went in the girls bedroom. Nothing. i only found my marriage license, my older daughters birth certificate. I had my dd's abroad certificate in a plastic sheet and its now missing. How do i get the original? She was born in Wuerzburg army hospital in germany on post. Its the type that is light blue, white and pink. I need the original not a copy in black and white.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know my mom was born in Germany (army) and when my grandmother got back to Cali she filed the BC with the courthouse so, if she lost it she will be able to easily retrieve it. Can't help with who to contact now though, sorry.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:38 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• THIS is an awesome Question.. My DD was born in Weiden, Germany.. I honestly never thought about it until now...
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:44 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Anyone else? My DD Is 4 1/2 years old and this website says i need to get a paper Notarized and send $50. and give them ID info and such. http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/first_825.html
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011