I'm positive I am.. adult content

So needless to say I'm two weeks late.. I spot a little but only during or after sex. I'm living with a guy who doesn't love me. I swear he cares about me more then he's letting on. But he has a gf now and tells me we can't mess around anymore or anything like that, it hurt very much but oh well I can deal. I problem is that my birth control kinda ran up (depo) and I haven't started my period at all. I just got a new bra a few weeks ago and noticed its getting tighter and no i'm not rapidly gaining weight from over eating. It's so tight now though cause my boobs have gotten bigger that it's causing bruises. I get paid tomorrow so I can know for sure. But my body feels it I've been pregnant before. I'm scared... This guy is a really good friend and the first hero I ever had. How is he gonna take this..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• very interesting... good luck.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If you're no longer on birth control then your period is going to be irregular. Most birth controls have a hormone in them that regulate the menstral cycle and when the body is deprived of that hormone it has to rely on itself. Which causes the body to recycle, which can take anywhere from a week to a month. Sometimes more depending on the body. In this time period women can experience menstral symptoms off and on (or consistantly) even if the result doesn't end in a period. A lot of symptoms women experience on their period are very similar to those they experience while pregnant. That is why a lot of women confuse themselves with being pregnant when in reality it's most likely the case of an oncoming period.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Before you stress to much go take a test to be sure!!! Stress can delay your period if you are not preggers!! hang in there... go get piece of mind!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• well truth be told my depo ran up a few months ago.. i kinda lied and said it was current but i never expected to have sex with him without condoms.. i only got 1 shot of depo and i still had my period regularly for the 3 months plus after i didn't go back in. i mean late by a few days was ok but i'm not stressed and its been over 3 months since my bc ran out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i would test, good luck
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• update: luckily my direct deposit went in today, unluckily I'm pregnant...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• test says so... is there a false positive?
    Anonymous