What??

We are ttc #3. I haven't had a period in over 4 years (due to pregnancies and breastfeeding). I just got what I thought was my period tonight- before I was going to buy a preg test- that was 3 hours ago. No more bleeding. AAgh!! Have you experienced anything like this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait till tomorrow.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• yeah. I'm going to wait a few days to see what develops. I am disappointed (albeit up $7) because I was literally going to the bathroom quick before I went to the store to pick up a test and saw a bit of blood on my undies:(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• sounds like yo are stressing yourself out.. give yourself a day or so and calm down. dont think about it.. then take one test.. if neg. wait a week and take another one. a little blood could be implantation bleeding which wont sho up on a preg test for a week or so. or could jsut be a flook. take it easy and don't stress about it..
    Shorty616

Answer by Shorty616 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 28, 2011