Lack of pre menstrual symptoms? adult content

I have been tracking my BBT's and symptoms for almost a year now and never have I had the absence of cramping in the many days prior to my period arriving. I am 13 dpo and just 4 days from AF arriving. All I feel is very irritable but no bloating or cramping at all. ALthough I have been denying it (as I don't want to get my hopes up!) DH noticed today and commented that he is sure my breasts are bigger. (sorry if TMI) but now I realize it isn't all in my head as he has noticed this too.
Still......this isn't much to go on so all I can do is just wait and see.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• you could buy an early response preg. test. Good luck!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I do have one but am afraid to use it......I was disappointed last month as I read into every symptom and wasn't pregnant :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I've been going through the same thing. Good luck!! If you do decide to take it- wait until the morning:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I am not going to take a preg test. I have no symptoms and AF is due tomorrow or Sunday but my temp dipped today :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Apr. 29, 2011