I try adult content

to send naughty/sexy text messages to hubby but after i get them all typed up i don't send them cause they seem cheesy, and its not like i don't want him or anything it just never sounds too good to send. Can someone help me out here hubby is out of town and i wanna send him messages but like i said they seem cheesy and make me laugh when i reread them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Just take a pic and send it to him,lol Men aren't into words anyway, they're more visual...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:46 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I took a closeup picture of my boob and then sent him a message basically telling him that I was going to wrap my warm lips around his rock hard (blank) while he squeezed my t**s. Anything that says rock hard, t**s or p***y, he will have a coronary. Sorry to be so graphic. But I sent it to him like an hour ago while he was bowling and he freaked.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Do what you feel comfortable doing.( I would feel like I was sending a cheesy message too ) I wouldn't try to do something just because others think it is a good idea. just be yourself, not a copy,you know?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:51 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• It doesn't have to be graphic. How about... "I am rubbing lotion head to toe so my skin feels like silk the next time we are naked together." His imagination will do a lot more with it. Once you get started, he will probably text you back. Then it will get a lot easier.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 11:55 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• Hit send already!
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 12:25 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• lol like other ppl said guys are more into the pics then anything, and plus if you feel stupid by what you text him then send a pic
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 29, 2011