I am trying to conceive. This is month number two and according to my best calculations, I ovulated on April 13,2011. I had something that could have been implantation bleeding on around the 7th day post. I have had no other symptoms. Could I be pregnant?

Trying to conceive. 2nd month trying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My husband and I never used the word try which I think helped us. We always said practicing lol. You very well could be. I had some light spotting just before I took a test. I spotted early december and found out I was pregnant right after new years. Give it a week and dont stress it. It'll happen if it hasnt happened already. Good Luck :)
    SammysMommy9508

Answer by SammysMommy9508 at 7:29 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I had a little bit of spotting(implantation bleeding) around 8 or 9 days post ovulation with my son. You can test now though because if you O'd 4/13, then you are abotu 16 DPO.. Test, Test!!
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Still negative, 19 days post and still no AF? hmmm....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:35 AM on May. 5, 2011