concerned

Im 18 weeks prego and i m house sitting for a family member and she has a doberman pincher and they dont usually jump but today she got exctied and jumped and hit my belly,do you think it hurt anything?i feel fine just wonderin

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am sure that you are just fine. If you are really concerned, call your OB/GYN and go in so she can double check and ease your mind.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 9:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Unless there is cramping or spotting or anything else unusual happing you'll probably be fine. I have a very rough 18-month-old and have taken several head-butts/elbows/jumps to the belly and little bro is still just fine.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I agree with Slinkee.You are fine. It's takes A LOT to do harm from the outside. That baby is so protected!
    Anonymous

• You should be totally fine. :) Keep your eyes/sensors peeled for any cramping or spotting, but your body is made to keep that baby safe!!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Is this your first baby? I can't help but giggle but honestly you're just fine. That baby is snug as a bug in a rug in there. Something little like that won't hurt.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008