Still no AF and i'm 2 days late (YEA) going on 3 days woo hoo

Quick Question, had a pretty good day very mild symptoms of maybe being preggers, lower ab cramping, light back ache. little nasua but not horrible. went and worked out this evening and when i came home and used the bathroom i noticed i have CM again clear and sticky. Is that normal ?

JPatton

Asked by JPatton at 11:00 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• How long have you been TTC? It could be the discharge of early pregnancy. You're not that late, so it may just be too soon to know if you're pregnant or not. I usually wait til I am at least two weeks late, if not three or four, just to be sure that I trust that BFN and that that BFP has time to exist. :) Good luck on your journey!
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Thanks for the advice still getting that clear discharge and i'm feeling little dizzier and nasuas then normall maybe its a good sign or just a sign of pms
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2011