How do u regain ur sanity during the day?

I take the girls naptime and use it wisely! lol I watch law and order or csi and drink coffee

mum2flowers

Asked by mum2flowers at 11:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am not doing enough of it. I think I actually lost my mind last weekend.
    Anonymous

• DS, 19 months, still takes two naps a day, and now that I'm pregnant, I try to get some shut-eye during his morning nap. What really helps my sanity, though, is putting him to bed early--he's usually out by 7:30 pm, which gives me nice long evenings!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:05 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• i live for nap time!!!!! once she does down for a nap i clean up the house a lil bit! and then i watch my soaps and play on cafemom! lol!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• there isn't much hope for it during the day, not with 3 daughters under the age of 5. i make the most out of my evenings when they go to bed.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• my daughters are 3(almost 4) and 2 (autistic) so I ofter feel like Ive lost my mind,but naptime is special,my girls are both in bed by 7 every night,that is when I do my cleaning and laundry :)
    mum2flowers

Comment by mum2flowers (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I regain my sanity by dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba. Seriously, I like that show. lol
    splendidbaby

Answer by splendidbaby at 11:11 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• If I still have my mind, I live for bedtime. I read, watch Survivor, meditate, take a bath and have a glass of wine. : )
    Anonymous

• LMAO... I have 5 and naptime is when I sit and watch my daily TV and it is always LAw and Order and CSI...lol Great moms thik alike But I dont drink coffee, a little soda at that time) :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:10 AM on Apr. 29, 2011