I have a few ?s, reg: basil thermometers....

If I take an over the counter sleep aid for tonight, will that effect my temp. in the morning? Also will getting out of bed in the middle of night to go potty effect temp. in any way? Last, what do you ladies write down on a day to day base when tracking your basil body temp.? It just seems like the chart that came with it is so complicated. Its saying to record your temp. at the same time daily and I wake up at different time ever day. Im a stay at home mom so sometime we will wake up at 9 and other mornings at 10:30. Does this really matter or do I need to set an alarm clock lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• 1. the meds shouldnt mess with it.
    2. you need at least 4 straight of sleep for it to work.
    3. write temp, cervical fluid, cervical position, opk
    4. YES Defintly have to wake up same time every morning.
    use www.fertilityfriend.com they have tons of articles and they are a great charting website. Do not purchase the upgraded membership. It is a waste of money. Just use the free one.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2008