Romantic

whats the most romantic thing ur partners done for you???

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sadly to say that no of the people that I have been with me ever did anything romantic for me. Sad.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I would say a lot of things but my man knows I want a nice flat iron for my hair, and not a cheap one. I caught him doing freaking hours of research on flat irons in the middle of the night and I am thinking I'm getting one for mothers day.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:30 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My DH randomly surprises me with gifts all the time, usually by hiding them in places like the refrigerator or my bag. But I have to say the best surprise of all was my wedding day. I didn't know we were getting married until I was asked to hand my DL to a lady at a desk in a random office in the courthouse; a retired Methodist minister performed the ceremony in an empty courtroom with courthouse clerks acting as babysitters/witnesses (older DD was about 5mos).
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 2:56 AM on Apr. 29, 2011