Mothers day

for mothers day do you tell and hint to what you want or do you like to be suprised and act so excited for whatever u get?? i act suprised.. my ds got me a trash can for my bedroom a couple years ago just cause it had flowers on it and he knew i loved flowers and i use it still and it excites him.. but a trash can for mothers day who would have thought lol...

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Aww, that was a sweet gift your DS gave you! My DDs are too young to understand the concept of Mothers' Day (4yo and 6mo). Usually DH buys something and claims he had help picking it out. This year, though, we're very tight on funds. He might think to have them help him make something, but I'm not going to be upset if I get nothing. He did just have a friend help him install a new energy efficient toilet in the hall bathroom today; is it weird that I enjoyed it as much as if he'd brought me jewelry?
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 2:49 AM on Apr. 29, 2011