Stuff coming out my nipples and they hurt

i have white clear stuff coming frome my nipples and they hurt and ive had a excam and they tested my proltican levels a few months back so i know its not that ,,iam on the depo shot have been for 2 1/2 years and i have endtermeterouis ..so idk i mean i was thinking maybe pregnany cuz iam hot two and i have headaches,,any ideas

kaysmom415

Asked by kaysmom415 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Health

• Hey it happens to some women who are not pregnant. My best friend's breasts have leaked before for no apparent reason. She wasn't pregnant, never has been pregnant and there was nothing wrong with her. Get it checked out just in case. Usually if it's breast cancer you'll see some blood coming out also or the fluid coming out will be pinkish or reddish. If it's clear or white there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• thx you i guess its weired cuz ive been on the depo shot 2 1/2 years and they never hurt this bad idk but i will get get checked i was thinking pregancy
    kaysmom415

Comment by kaysmom415 (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2011