Anyone else own a pitbull dog?

I have 2 in the house, an all white one who is 3 and an all black one who will be 1. You?

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 28, 2011 in Pets

• I would LOVE to have a pit, they're some of the BEST dogs. But I have three cats right now and my apartment complex only allows 60lb or less dogs.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:58 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I had one...she passed away...she had cancer that spread to her bone...she was my baby :-(... she was brindle in color...about 70 pounds...like not just because she was my dog...but she was super gorgeous. A lot of people commented on how nice looking she was. I don't think I could ever own another Pit just because I doubt there is another Boo out there.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:59 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• I have 3 dogs 2 of which are pit bulls. Reagan is 8 years old, she is white with brindle on her face. T.C is almost 2 years old and is black and white.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• she is part pit bull part dalmation
    Cherries12

Answer by Cherries12 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 28, 2011

• My boyfriend recently moved in with me and he has a 6 month old pitbull. She is VERY hyper but super sweet.
    indieem82123

Answer by indieem82123 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 29, 2011

• Our neighbor has owned two pit bulls. He has these dogs trained so that they are the best dogs I have ever known.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I do not have any pit bulls, but I have known 3 in my life,and they were AWESOME !
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 11:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2011

• I think that it sucks that the pit bull has gotten a bumm rap, they are like anyother dog it just depends on how they are raised as to how
    they are . I don't have a pit bull, and they are illegal here too. but I think that they are good dogs too.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 5:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We have a rescue right now that is a Staffordshire Terrier, which is like a shorter pit. She's beautiful now- she's brindle with golden brown eyes. We've named her Shyla, because she was so shy when she came to us. Someone abused her terribly- she has scars around her neck from a chain or rope, someone cropped her ears as an adult WITH A PAIR OF KITCHEN SHEARS, and beat and starved her. We found her running loose, and I could not just leave her there. She is now my baby, and she minds me better than the kids do! She's never bitten anyone, unless you count the neighbor's shoe as the neighbor was trying to KICK her(the neighbor's dog dug a hole under our fence and Shyla got out and ran toward the neighbor, wagging her tail). The kids can pretty much do anything to her and she won't even nip at them, but of course I don't let them bedevil her.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• These are mine.

GomezMami2908

Comment by GomezMami2908 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Apr. 29, 2011